Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Swimming

I used to be a swimmer as a kid. Competed a few times and had to train almost every day either before or after school. I quit after a couple of years ago and dedicated myself fully to TaeKwonDo which I got pretty far in....all the way to red belt. One more step and I woulda been a Black belt b*tch on heels lol.


I'm very happy to say that i'm once again joining a swimming club and will be training TaeKwonDo as well!!!
The swimming membership comes with access to Gym,massage, dinning ,   golf(snooze) ...so many festive things. i'm pumped! I don't have to tell you what swimming can do for your body.

Since I plan on doing a lot of rock climbing this year, I need to really build my body aka temple and make it strong so I can do every single thing my heart desires. My heart usually desires things that can kill you (rock climbing, deep sea diving, bungee jumping) so you can't be too prepared :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment