Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bikram Yoga day 57 of my 100 day challenge

Loved today's class. and I'll tell you why this one was so delicious!
I slept very poorly last night. I'm not sure why. ok that's a lie...i'm hooked on Roswell again (Tv show). Max and Liz are so effin HOT together. The joy I feel from rewatching old shows I used to love is unique lol. I'm so glad to be  experiencing it all again that time just flew. it was 2am by the time I realized i'd bing watched most of season 1. But after that I was just too alert to go back to bed. So I painted a bit. Did some reading. finally passed out around 5am but I had a lunch meeting at noon faaaar from where I live so slept 3.5 hours at best. I was exhausted and irritated when I woke up.
I got dolled up, went to my meeting, and decided to take Patrick Lynch's class and trust me.. you do NOT want to be lazy in Patrick's class. He is an amazing teacher, and very strict about you doing every single posture like it's life or death and I LOVE that about his class! just wasn't sure I could handle it today.

I felt weak and tired. But I'm dedicated to my journey so I went and took my whiny ass to class.
THANK GOD I did. after class with Patrick, I felt so re-energized and happy. Gone was all the irritation and fatigue I felt into my bones.
I'm sure i'll be out like a light tonight but I'm glad I had the discipline to stay loyal to my path and journey even when I had every single thought and wish to abandon it. I'm getting stronger! mentally AND physically:)

Yogis! Make sure to sign up and keep track of your perkville points. Book your classes and mention Bikram Yoga NYC for points because if you do...you get enough points to get a FREE yoga outfit from their store like I did!
Perkville details
  • Refer a new student: 50 points
  • Join the Perkville Program: 10 Points
  • Tag on Facebook: 5 Points
  • Mention on Twitter: 5 Points
  • Attend a Class: 3 Points
  • Book a Class Online: 1 Point
check out what a lovely ensemble I scored for FREE from the Bikram Yoga NYC store thanks to Perville points!!!!! i'm inloooooove with my new festive  outfit. Looking fly in class makes it even more enjoyable!


Later! x

No comments:

Post a Comment