Tuesday, May 6, 2014

'I Puritani'

Tomorrow is very exciting for me. I'm going to the Opera! If I could afford it I'd go all the time because I honestly love EVERYTHING about it - the wardrobe, the drama, the tragedy, the scandal and all the 'o no she didn't' followed by soooo many 'O no HE DIDN'T!?!'
I used to watch tapes of recorded performances on VHS (omg I'm old) when I was little and i'd just sit in front of the TV...staring...mesmerized and completely enchanted by the singing and the story.

Last year I went to see Othello which was just brilliant. Tomorrow at the Met i'll be enjoying 'I Puritani' whaaaaaat!!!! I was totally jumping on my bed there :) I can hardly contain myself...this is so beyond exciting.  Lawrence Brownlee will be singing- he is excellent. what do I wear....dear god WHAT DO I WEAR?!! It's gotta be fab and dramatic.yes baby, it's only right :)



No comments:

Post a Comment