Monday, May 19, 2014

Roswell - TV show

One of my FAVORITE songs of all time. Sarah Mclachlan hits those high notes so effortlessly and the beat is just perfection. It will always and forever remind me of 'Roswell' even though I heard the song long before I saw an episode of that show. For those of you who are a few years (erhm) younger than I, 'Roswell' was our version of 'twilight' when I was in High school.  Max Evans and Liz Parker were such a hot couple for me. I remember hoping that a handsome alien that looked just like max would come and rescue me from my dull high-school  years.

I mean let's be real....The day Max walked into Liz Parker's life is when that girl started LIVING! He made everything so exciting for her and loved her so generously. There were no mind games or any kind of games involved....he always just wanted her and he let her know that. And that just made me want HIM more lol. Who doesn't want a man like that?  uugghh and those make out sessions....holy moly! It was so effin steamy and Max was so sexy without a shirt on! thank goodness they were generous with those scenes :)))

Sometimes they cast the perfect actors for the perfect roles. They were so beautiful to me and their chemistry was electric. I think  Netflix  is showing it now actually so I might watch that from the start since it's been a few years :)



No comments:

Post a Comment