Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Homemade recipes for evening out skin tone

I was asked about homemade recipes I would recommend for evening out your skin tone. 
Here are a few that i've found to be very effective


Option A: My very favorite one:  Cucumber juice. I dice it, throw it in the blender on smoothie mode so its liquid. Then I cup my hands, fill it with the cucumber juice and put it on my face. I repeat this several times until I feel nice and fresh :)

Option B: Raw honey! wash your face then apply a layer of raw honey on your skin and leave it on for about 15 minutes. wash off, apply face cream and dunzo! I use option A and B after each other which feels wonderful. You start by cleaning your face with the cucumber juice and follow it up with the raw honey treatment! Do not heat up the honey (I used to)  it kills all the enzymes with the magic touch which is no bueno at all.


Option C: This is more of a face scrub. Raw honey + Brown sugar. scrub scrub scrub! 


Option D: Aloe Vera and lemon! Super duper easy. Scrape out the gel from a fresh Aloe vera plant, mix in a little lemon juice and apply to your face. leave it on for 15 minutes, wash it off. apply face cream and you're done!
Hope this was helpful! x





No comments:

Post a Comment