Monday, June 3, 2013

EP craaaaaze baby!

This is fun and exhausting at the same time! and im not even done yet lol.
 Aside from looking forward to a few days of being spoiled rotten by hubdoodle Dman ( I never call him that lol), Im going to spend some quality time with great friends - I'll be wearing my Bikini throughout my stay in beachville because I looooove me some bikinis (and also because I got a few photo shoots that require it lol) ..unfortunately it wont be the bikini I was hoping for because my lame tukhus wasn't home when It was getting delivered. But there is always Hawaii. and Hawaii is happening....one way or another! (kinda hoping I get booked there for a show lol.)

NYC is awesome but I missed our home. The water, the beach, the air...the sushi lol.

Total make over. When Im back, i'll be better. and stronger. my old self again meaning batteries recharged!  Im feeling mighty positive so Heartbreak coma girl needs to check into a mental institution for a second (she loves that vidocin they pump her full of. I ). Narcis-sista is probaly out mirror shopping lol.

So we might hear from JOY. and a few other new darlings:) but mostly moi!

Im SO hyped!! For my show, for my EP, for another round of David Cady on-camera awesomeness... ( still need to do a post on him!)

Summer, I missed you!!!!

Check out a snippet for one of my songs on my upcoming EP 'Love sunshine cocktails' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrlkcu5Bccc

More songs from the EP here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUVQbPsaCA

facebook link here:www.facebook.com/haileearayamusic

website HERE: www.haileearaya.com

twitter: www.twitter.com/haileearaya

Thank you for being there for me! for supporting my blog, my website, my music...all my endeavors. You ROCK!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment