Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bikram Yoga day 1

OK guys, time to go hard.


30 days of daily 8am (or earlier)  yoga is the plan. I never drink enough water, I don't eat regularly...I start changing that but then my discipline fails me. which makes me feel worse about myself. which leads to more acts of self betrayal.

Im going to treat myself much better. you don't need sleeping pills, I've never taken them and lack of sleep is a huge source of distress for me. im quite sure if I didn't neglect myself the way i have been lately and give my mind and body the attention I need I will find the balance that WILL lead to eating healthy regularly and sleeping great. not sleeping means im doing something wrong so im going to figure it out one little thing at a time.

 its such a beautiful morning :)

I've done Yoga and pilates before as a part of my workout but I've never really tried Bikram so I'm gonna see what that's about. I know someone who's crazy about it but then my friend Elana was completely turned off saying 'yea.....not my think' lol. she hated it. Im my culture (like many other) we do have the tradition of sweating toxins out. I was just never that fond of the idea lol

So to be honest, while hot Yoga sounds like it could be uncomfortable.... some people swear by it. and there is a logic behind it. so we'll see:)

anyways, im outta here!

/Hailee  

No comments:

Post a Comment