Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All along the Watchtower - Devlin feat Ed Sheeran

I'm in love with this song !  I literally felt a rush through my whole body....what a beat! what a nice remake with his own little twist! Devlin is a talent and together with Ed Sheeran ?
Gold.  I was on the computer typing away with the tv on low volume when I heard Devlin and Eds version and went nuts. I started looking frantically for the remote (which had been next to me all along lol)  man...the vibe all over this version is Murder. its....sexy, seductive....and RAP? SO effin EPIC!



'All along the watchtower' was originally written and recorded by Bob Dylan




BOB DYLAN -ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER    year: 1967









and its really just such an amazing thing when another fantastic artist like Jimi Hendrix listens to it and adds his vibe to the whole thing....and re-records his own version of it... exposing it to a whole new audience in 1968
listen to that version below

Devlin and Eds version 2013 below:



No comments:

Post a Comment