Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bikram Yoga day 6-7 + David Cady on-camera Class

The funny thing is, the first time I tried Bikram Yoga a week ago, it was damn near torture lol. I felt lightheaded and just about made it through class without passing out. Now? doing it everyday is just a part of me.



 the feeling of accomplishment after each class is euphoric. I feel like a freakin Ninja after class lol.

today I did my Bikram yoga class a little later than i have been, an afternoon session but it was awesome! I had little time to get showered and freshen up before i went off to Mr David Cady's class but I made it!!



me & Emily earlier today at David Cadys on camera class!

I enjoy his whole approach so very much! what a respectful wonderful person....and great teacher!

only a few more weeks left with him but i've made some fantastic friends and I know David is the kind of person i can call for advice anytime.

he is worth every penny so if you're interested in On-camera classes, check out his website here www.davidcady.com

if you wannahttp://www.bikramyoganyc.com
get your bikram yoga on, here is their website
i only go to the upper west location (its more convenient for me) but they have studios all over NYC so definitely give it a go!










Me and 'Brooklyn' at Davids class














Moi rushing to Davids class after a little Bikram sweetness :)









A pic from yesterday I forgot to post. I looked delicious no? lol
make-up by Ms Keilah Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment